- Social and educational value of European cultural heritage, its contribution to job creation, economic growth and social cohesion
- Open education and innovative practices in a digital era
- Promoting a comprehensive approach to language teaching and learning.
Our main goals:
- The dissemination of the importance to preserve our popular music as part of our cultural heritagein the young generations.
- The improvement of the youth's knowledge about popular music in the corresponding regions.
- The application of new technologies to make the concept of popular music more attractive for the young students
- The use of novel techniques (research and innovation) to interact with children and generate popular music.
- The creation of a useful platform to interact with children and generate popular music.
- The creation of a useful database with a representative collection of popular music from the regions considered in Spain, Portugal and Italy.
- Analysis and evaluation of the musical repertoire.
- Analysis of the educational requirements
- Platform design
- Testing and validation
- Presentation and dissemination of the final results to schools and other stakeholders.
- AC1: Generation of a Popular Music Database.
- Task 1.1: Selection of Folk songs
- Task 1.2: Analysis and digitalization of folk music.
- AC2: Educational Perspective
- Task 2.1: Understanding the popular music in Primary Education.
- Task 2.2: First draft of the platform.
- AC3: Music Platform Co-POEM
- Task 3.1: Platform Development.
- Task 3.2: Integration of the Database
- AC4: Computational Creativity
- Task 4.1: Analysis and development of AI techniques
- Task 4.2: Integration.
- AC5: Presentation of the platform.
- Task 5.1: Integration of the components in a final platform
- Task 5.2: Tests and error correction.
- Task 5.3: Presentation of Co-POEM to schools in Spain, Portugal and Italy.
- AC6: Dissemination
- Task 6.1: Communication and Dissemination